Warp (An Eberron Character)

N Male-Aspect Psiforged Telepath 1
Init: +0; Senses Listen +0, Spot +0.
Languages Common
------------------------------
AC 12, touch 10, flat-footed 12
hp 9 (1 HD)
Fort +3, Ref +0, Will +2
Immune poison, sleep, paralysis, disease,
nausea, fatigue, exhaustion, sickened,
energy drain
------------------------------
Speed 30 ft. (6 squares)
Melee slam -1 (1d4-1 / x2)
Ranged light crossbow +0 (1d8 / x3)
Space 5ft.; Reach 5ft.
Base Atk +0; Grp +0
Power Points 4 (1 additional in body)
Psionic Powers Known (ML 1st):
1st-level (DC 14)
inertial armor
mind thrust
charm, psionic
------------------------------
Abilities Str 8, Dex 10, Con 16, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 12
SQ warforged traits
Feats Psiforged Body, Psionic Body (b)
Skills Bluff +5, Concentration +7, Craft (sculpting) +7,
Diplomacy +5, Sense Motive +4
Possessions light crossbow, 30 bolts
------------------------------
Hook "What happened? I induced a mild form of
brain hemorrhaging. Perhaps he should have chosen
a different target for his aggressions. I did warn him,
after all."
------------------------------
History (Coming Soon!)

2 comments:

Jason said...

I can't stop making these! Damn it, why can't I be roleplaying every single day of the week?

This settles it ... Kyle and I are going to have to get to work creating the world's first Portable Noah.

Jason said...

Ahh, the psiforged! A character archetype that I've been wanting to play for quite some time now. So very mysterious, though ...

Merrix d'Cannith is definitely creating psiforged (despite what he and his House may claim), but he had nothing to do with the original five.

They came out of the Mournland ... were they ordinary warforged at one time? Did they then submit themselves to some sort of reforging process, or is this just another example of warforged bodies changing to suit their needs (the same way a warforged juggernaut actually seems to grow the armor spikes all over its body)?

Two of the progenitors are not on this plane, but nothing has confirmed that either of them are dead yet. As for the other three ... well, read the journal excerpts from Magic of Eberron to see a teeny bit more about them.